• Provides chastetree, which is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve premenstrual symptoms
• Helps to maintain proper muscle function and red blood cell formation
• Includes ovary, adrenal and brain glandular extracts
• A source of vitamin A to help maintain eyesight, skin membranes and immune function
• Now offers activated forms of vitamins, including pyridoxal 5'-phosphate, Metafolin calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate and methylcobalamin
Femagen PMS Tablets were specifically formulated with nutrients, glandular extracts and botanicals such as chasteberry, which is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve premenstrual symptoms. Approximately 30-80% of women experience mild to moderate symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) each month. These symptoms may result from imbalances in hormones or decreased levels of vitamins and minerals.1 Preclinical evidence suggests that chasteberry supports hormonal balance through dopamine-mediated modulation of prolactin secretion. Supplementation with chastetree extract for three months has been shown to significantly alleviate premenstrual symptoms, including irritability, mood, headache, breast fullness, fatigue, and general aches and pains. In addition to hormonal fluctuations, vitamin and mineral concentrations can vary during the menstrual cycle. Low magnesium levels have been observed in those with PMS, and are often associated with muscle cramping, irritability and fatigue. Femagen PMS Tablets offer magnesium as bioavailable magnesium citrate, along with activated forms of B vitamins to support energy metabolism.5 Iron, a necessary component of hemoglobin in red blood cells, is also lost during menstrual bleeding. Femagen PMS Tablets include iron to help prevent iron deficiency anemia and associated tiredness and fatigue, which is provided alongside ovary, adrenal and brain glandular extracts.