- Offers 2,500 IU (62.5 mcg) of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) per convenient, once-daily drop
- Formulated for those with low levels of vitamin D or at increased risk for deficiency
- May reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis*
- Easy-to-use – drop directly into the mouth or mix in drinks
- Great-tasting natural citrus flavour
ONLY AVAILABLE TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS AT THIS TIME!
D-Mulsion 2500 provides 2,500 IU (62.5 mcg) of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) per drop in an emulsified formula for improved bioavailability.1 The vitamin D receptor is present in nearly all human cells, demonstrating the important role of vitamin D in supporting good health.2 Despite its importance to many physiological functions, many Canadians have inadequate levels of vitamin D.3 This may result from insufficient sun exposure, wearing covering clothes, limited consumption of vitamin D-containing foods, dark skin colour, older age, or low intake of vitamin D supplements.4 With just one convenient drop daily, this formula helps prevent vitamin D deficiency and may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with sufficient calcium, a healthy diet and regular exercise. Available in a great-tasting natural citrus flavour, D-Mulsion 2500 can be taken orally dropped on a finger or spoon, directly into the mouth, or mixed in drinks, and is ideal for adults who have difficulty or dislike swallowing capsules.
1. Traub, ML, Finnell, JS, Bhandiwad, A, Oberg, E, Suhaila, L, Bradley, R. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014; 99(8): 2720-2728.
2. Hossein-nezhad, A, Holick, MF. Mayo Clin Proc. 2013; 88(7): 720-55.
3. Statistics Canada. (2015). Health at a Glance: Vitamin D blood levels of Canadians. Retrieved from: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/82-625-x/2014001/article/14125-eng.htm
4. van Schoor, NM, Lips P. Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 25(4): 671-80.