Dairy FreeGluten FreeGMO FreeSoy FreeVeganVegetarian and No FOS
ONLY AVAILABLE TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS!
Targeted probiotic formula to help reduce symptoms of moderate to severe dandruff
- Contains 10 billion CFU of Lactobacillus paracasei (ST 11)
- Helps to reduce symptoms of moderate to severe dandruff, such as erythema, itchiness, and greasiness
- Promotes gastrointestinal health
- No refrigeration necessary with guaranteed potency through expiration
HMF® Hair & Scalp probiotic provides 10 billion CFU of the clinically studied strain, Lactobacillus paracasei (ST11), demonstrated to significantly reduce symptoms of moderate to severe dandruff, such as erythema, itchiness, and greasiness. Dandruff is a common and persistent inflammatory condition affecting skin rich in sebaceous glands such as the scalp.1,2 Besides the discomfort it causes, dandruff is also socially embarrassing often affecting an individual’s self-esteem.2 Supplementation with Lactobacillus paracasei has been proven safe and effective in significantly reducing the severity of signs and symptoms of moderate to severe dandruff.2,4 More specifically, research has shown a 70% reduction in score for free dandruff and 72% reduction in score for adherent dandruff after 56 days of probiotic use.2 The efficacy of Lactobacillus paracasei (ST 11) is potentially due to its positive impact on the skin barrier and skin immune system.2,5 HMF® Hair & Scalp is a dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free formula with no refrigeration necessary and guaranteed potency through expiration. Use for a minimum of 8 weeks to see beneficial results.
1. Hay RJ, Graham-Brown RA. Clin Exp Dermatol. 1997 Jan;22(1):3-6.
2. Reygagne P, Bastien P, Couavoux MP, Philippe D, Renouf M, Castiel-Higounenc I, et al. Benef Microbes. 2017 Oct; 8(5): 671-680.
3. Benyacoub J, Bosco N, Blanchard C, Demont A, Philippe D, Castiel-Higounenc I, et al. Benef Microbes. 2014 Jun; 5(2): 129-36.
4. Gueniche A, Philippe D, Bastien P, Reuteler G, Blum S, Castiel-Higounenc I, et al. Benef Microbes. 2014 Jun; 5(2): 137-45.