Powerful combination of PEA, magnesium and boswellia to help relieve pain and inflammation
- Clinically shown to help relieve pain and inflammation
- Supports normal muscle function
- Each recommended dose provides 600 mg of PEA (micronized)
ONLY AVAILABLE TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS!
PEA Joint Pain Support contains an effective combination of micronized palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) with magnesium and boswellia to help relieve inflammation and pain. PEA is a unique molecule first discovered 80+ years ago and since studied for its mechanisms of action in numerous conditions including general joint pain, lower back pain, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain and osteoarthritis.1-4 Most notable is PEA’s ability to significantly reduce inflammation in addition to pain intensity.4,5 Genestra Brands® PEA Joint Pain Support also includes magnesium to support healthy muscle function as well as Boswellia serrata traditionally used in both Herbal and Ayurvedic Medicine.6 PEA Joint Pain Support is an innovative formula offering a safe, effective strategy for reducing inflammation and pain.
Dairy FreeGluten FreeGMO FreeVeganVegetarian
1. Marini I, Bartolucci ML, Bortolotti F, Gatto MR, Bonetti GA. J Orofac Pain. 2012;26(2):99-104.
2. Steels E, Venkatesh R, Steels E, Vitetta G, Vitetta L. Inflammopharmacology. 2019 Jun;27(3):475-485.
3. Clayton P, Hill M, Bogoda N, Subah S, Venkatesh R. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 May 18;22(10):5305.
4. Cruccu G, Stefano GD, Marchettini P, Truini A. CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets. 2019;18(6):491-495.
5. Gatti A, Lazzari M, Gianfelice V, Di Paolo A, Sabato E, Sabato AF. Pain Med. 2012 Sep;13(9):1121-30.
6. Kimmatkar N, Thawani V, Hingorani L, et al. Phytomedicine. 2003; 10:3–7.