Synergistic combination of PEA and ALA to relieve minor/chronic neuropathic pain and provide antioxidant support
- Recommended dose provides 600 mg of micronized PEA and 600 mg of DL-alpha lipoic acid (ALA)
- Helps relieve minor/chronic neuropathic pain
- Source of antioxidants providing protection against oxidative stress caused by free radicals
- Helps to promote a healthy glucose metabolism
- Also includes vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), berberine and milk thistle seed extract
PEA Neuro Support contains a synergistic combination of micronized palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) and DL-alpha lipoic acid (ALA) combined with vitamin B12, berberine and milk thistle seed extract to relieve minor/chronic neuropathic pain and provide antioxidant support. PEA is a unique molecule first discovered 80+ years ago and since studied for its multiple mechanisms of action most notably PEA’s ability to significantly reduce pain intensity.1-3 Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant which exerts beneficial effects in the regulation of healthy glucose metabolism4-5 and has been studied for its role in pain management.6 Genestra Brands® PEA Neuro Support is an innovative formula offering a safe, effective strategy for reducing pain and promoting healthy glucose metabolism while offering additional antioxidant support.
ONLY AVAILABLE TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS!
Dairy FreeGluten FreeGMO FreeSoy FreeVeganVegetarian