Comprehensive joint-support formula
• Relieves osteoarthritic knee and joint pain
• Protects against cartilage deterioration
• Helps in the maintenance bone health
• An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
• Convenient serrated strip format includes 2 capsules and 2 tablets per individual strip
• Includes glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, EPA and DHA-enriched fish oil, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), vitamin D, curcumin, ginger and rose hips extract
Mobility 4 supports joint mobility by helping to relieve osteoarthritic joint pain, prevent cartilage deterioration and maintain bone health. In a 2015 study conducted on
606 patients with knee osteoarthritis, daily supplementation with a combined dose of glucosamine and chondroitin effectively reduced both knee pain and stiffness.
For 6 months, participants were given a daily dose of 1500 mg of glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate. At the end of the treatment period, both groups had an approximately 50% reduction in WOMAC (Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index) pain scores, compared to baseline measurements. Knee stiffness, swelling, and mobility were also significantly improved following glucosamine;chondroitin supplementation.1 The EPA and DHA omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) in fish oil may help to minimize inflammation,2-5 and have been shown to decrease transcription of enzymes involved in matrix degradation in cartilage cell cultures.6 In a cohort study of 535 participants with or at high risk of developing knee osteoarthritis, it was found that higher plasma levels of dietary omega-3 PUFAs, especially DHA, were inversely associated with knee cartilage loss.7 Ginger, curcumin and rose hips have also been clinically shown to help relieve knee osteoarthritis pain.8-10
KEY INGREDIENTS: Chondroitin Sulfate, Curcumin, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Ginger rhizome std. extract, Glucosamine Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Rose hips extract, Total omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin D
1. Hochberg MC et al. Ann Rheum Dis. 2015; 0: 1-8.
2. Healy DA, Wallace FA, Miles EA, Calder PC, Newsholm P. Lipids. Jul; 2000 35(7):763-8.
3. Yaqoob P, Pala HS, Cortina-Borja M, Newsholme EA, Calder PC. Eur J Clin Invest. Mar; 2000 30(3):260-74.
4. Bagga D, Wang L, Farias-Eisner R, Glaspy JA, Reddy ST. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. Feb 18; 2003 100(4):1751-6.
5. Ferrucci L, Cherubini A, Bandinelli S, Bartali B, Corsi A, Lauretani F, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. Feb; 2006 91(2):439-46.
6. Zainal Z, Longman AJ, Hurst S, Duggan K, Caterson B, Hughes CE, et al. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. Jul; 2009 17(7):896-905.
7. Baker KR. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2012; 20(5): 382-387
8. Altman, R.D. and Marcussen, K.C. Arthritis Rheum. 2001 Nov;44(11):2531-8
9. Winther K, Apel K, Thamsborg G. Scand J Rheumatol. 2005; 34(4): 302e8.
10. Belcaro C. European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences. 2014; 18: 3959-3963