Benefits & Features
- Promotes Phase II detoxification with gentle action‡
- Supports G.I. cell health and functionality‡
- Enhances healthy hepatic fat metabolism and liver function‡
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Gentle support for daily or short-term use‡
- Convenient, once-daily packet
- ONLY AVAILABLE TO US CUSTOMERS
- Ages 18 and up
- Support for healthy detoxification‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 packet daily (8 capsules), with a meal for gentle, daily detoxification support.
Detox Pure Pack is designed to promote healthy detoxification with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals, fish oil, and other ingredients. Activated B vitamins and minerals support phase II detoxification in the liver. Each pack also includes broccoli, curcumin, silymarin and amino acids to further enhance phase II detoxification.1-4 Artichoke and taurine promote healthy hepatic fat metabolism and bile flow.5,6 Glutathione, NAC, alpha lipoic acid and other antioxidant nutrients are included to maintain liver tissue health,7,8 while l-glutamine, omega-3 fatty acids, and chlorella support G.I. cell health and detoxification.9-11‡
- Kikuchi M, et al. World J Gastroenterol. 2015 Nov 21;21(43):12457-67.
- Rahmani S, et al. Phytother Res. 2016 09;30(9):1540-8.
- Aller R, et al. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2015 Aug;19(16):3118-24.
- Vidot H, et al. Nutrients. 2019 Aug 6;11(8):1810.
- Saénz Rodriguez T, et al. Phytomedicine. 2002 Dec;9(8):687-93.
- Wang WY, et al. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1991 May-Jun;15(3):294-7.
- Honda Y, et al. BMC Gastroenterol. 2017 Aug 8;17(1):96.
- Kasperczyk S, et al. Ann Agric Environ Med. 2014;21(2):272-7.
- Quan ZF, et al. World J Gastroenterol. 2004 Jul 1;10(13):1992-4.
- Bartram HP, et al. Gastroenterology. 1993 Nov;105(5):1317-22.
- Ebrahimi-Mameghani M, et al. Clin Nutr. 2017 Aug;36(4):1001-1006.