Offers 3.6:1 ratio of myo-inositol to d-chiro inositol to support emotional wellness, healthy insulin response and ovarian function.
ONLY AVAILABLE TO US CUSTOMERS
Benefits & Features
- Promotes healthy glucose homeostasis and insulin function‡
- Supports healthy ovarian function‡
- Supports emotional wellness‡
- Contains 150 mg of D-chiro inositol per capsule
- Offers clinically researched 3.6:1 ratio myo- inositol to D-chiro inositol
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy ovarian function‡
- Healthy glycemic response‡
- Emotional wellness‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 2 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Inositol is a component of the B-complex family. The predominant form of inositol in the body and central nervous system is myo-inositol. Myo-inositol plays an important role in cell membrane formation and serves as part of the phosphatidylinositol second messenger system, supporting serotonin, norepinephrine and cholinergic receptor function.1 Optimal levels of inositol have been associated with positive mood, emotional wellness and help lessen occasional nervous tension.2 D-chiro inositol is another isomer with distinct functions in the body from myo-inositol. Both forms act as second messengers to support healthy insulin signaling, however, D-chiro inositol also helps promote the cellular response to insulin.3 D-chiro inositol also plays a role in maintaining healthy androgen metabolism.4 The combination of myo-inositol and D-chiro inositol helps to support healthy ovarian function and reproductive system function. Studies suggest that the ratio of myo-inositol and D-chiro inositol influences clinical effects. The ratio varies considerably across different tissues, ranging from 2:1 in the liver, 200:1 in the brain and heart, 100:1 in the follicular fluid, and 40:1 in the blood.2 Studies have utilized ratios ranging from 0.4:1 to 104:1 of D- chiro inositol:myo-inositol.3 A 2019 comparison study suggests that a 3.6:1 ratio of myo-inositol:D- chiro inositol supports reproductive function when compared to an alternate (40:1) ratio. Twelve weeks of supplementation with 550 mg myo-inositol and 150 mg D-chiro inositol twice daily (3.6:1 ratio) was found to offer support for oocyte quality and healthy pregnancy.5 Two additional studies indicate that supplementation with a 3.6:1 myo-inositol:D-chiro inositol ratio for 6 months supported healthy menstrual regularity, luteinizing hormone/follicle- stimulating hormone (LH/FSH) ratios and glucose homeostasis.6,7‡
- Nagata E. Clin Calcium. 2015 Feb;25(2):227-38.
- Gambioli R, et al. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2021 Jan;25(1):438-446.
- Monastra G, et al. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2021 Apr 6;12:660381.
- Gambioli R, et al. Biomedicines. 2021 Oct 2;9(10):1378.
- Mendoza N, et al. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2019 Aug;35(8):695-700.
- Kachhawa G, et al. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2021 Oct 8.
- Bahadur A, et al. Cureus. 2021 Jun 7;13(6):e15510.