Cold pressed from the fresh fruit peel of lemons grown in Argentina and the United States, lemon oil has refreshing and cooling properties. Its fresh, citrus scent is an instant pick-me-up.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Be sure to follow label instructions
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energizing, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment. Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- Add Lemon to skin care products to help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives. Inhale or apply topically to reduce the symptoms of cough and cold.
SEED TO SEAL
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.